Sonoma Valley High School + Community Access
LOCATIONThe new pool will be located at the Sonoma Valley High School at 20000 Broadway in Sonoma, California, and is the ideal spot for a community aquatics and recreation facility - easily accessible to high school students and community residents by car, bike, foot and bus.
THE AQUATIC CENTER - WHAT'S INCLUDED
TWO POOLS with complementary uses
- A competition-sized 25yd x 25yd pool with a lap pool extension
- A smaller, warm-water instructional pool
SEPARATE Student and Community Access Buildings
- Student entry and locker rooms, directly accessible from the high school campus
- A community building with separate entrance and locker rooms
- Designated parking area for public access
EASY ACCESS to high school athletic fields
The construction of the High School / Community pool is scheduled to begin in August 2021, with a target completion date by Memorial Day 2022.