programs & memberships
The community schedule is under development, and will include many types of aquatic programming:
- Youth swim lessons
- Adult programs, such as lap swimming, master swimming, swim lessons, and aquatic fitness
- Senior fitness programs
- Club sports, such as swim team and water polo
- Special Needs programming including athletic rehab, aquatics therapy, and Special Olympics,
- Summer Programs such as youth camps, recreational swim team, and Red Cross certification programs
- Open Community and Family Swim
In addition, this is an exciting opportunity for the Sonoma Valley Unified School District to develop a comprehensive aquatics program for all Sonoma Valley students! Details of district programming will be coming in 2022.
Community Memberships and Passes
Annual, monthly and weekly memberships will be available. The fee structure is still being developed with the goal of ensuring both financial viability and equitable access. Day use passes will be available as well. Enter your information below and we will notify you when program schedules, memberships and day passes are available.